Sr. Enterprise Customer Success Manager
About The Position
Zencity is a mission-driven startup re-inventing the way governments hear from, understand, and engage with their residents. Our community input & insights platform and community survey solution use advanced NLP and ML algorithms to help government organizations make data-driven decisions. Our global team of urban enthusiasts and data geeks works with over 300 cities and top agencies - from Los Angeles, Seattle, and Ottawa to the Metropolitan Police, UK. If you’re passionate about joining a growing and dynamic company focused on leveraging data and tech to work on real-world challenges and radically improve life in cities – your place is with us!
As a Senior Enterprise CSM, you will be responsible for driving our UK clients' customer journey and building impactful relationships with your own book of business in a high-touch, senior role. As a trusted advisor to police forces, law enforcement agencies, and government organizations, you’ll have the opportunity to provide thought partnership and guidance to executives, train/enable government junior staff, and proactively deliver value to clients.
This is a London-based role with high autonomy in a team-oriented environment. We’re looking for an individual contributor who can own Zencity’s UK book of business and enjoys operating proactively and taking ownership of their work while collaborating across time zones and tapping into internal resources.
- This person must be located in London. You will work remotely from home, but must be local to visit clients on-site.
- 5+ years of experience in customer success, strategic/business/organizational consulting, or similar roles in a SaaS company
- 3+ years of government agency experience
- Professional presence in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Must be comfortable and confident in regular meetings with high-level government officials
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Strong digital/technical skills and ability to simplify complex technical products to audiences with low digital proficiency
Ready to get started?
Reach out to our team to schedule a demo.