Are you passionate about improving life in cities? Do you get excited by working on cutting edge technology? Then your place is with us!
Our team of urban innovators is growing and we are looking for talented needle-movers to join our team. Our company is backed by top-tier partners and is working with major cities around the world to take on one of the biggest challenges of our time – making cities better. But most of all – we’re doing our best to make ZenCity a great place to work. Our people are the company’s biggest asset, so for us – great company culture comes first. That is why we are committed to ensuring our company is a fun, welcoming, and rewarding place to work.
Want to be a part? Check out the open positions below and apply now! Position will fill up fast.
Who are we?
ZenCity is re-inventing the way cities listen to, understand and interact with their citizens. The ZenCity platform is a decision-supporting tool for understanding people in the city on a wide scale. With the use of advanced AI algorithms, we analyse data from social media, city hotlines and many other sources, and provide local government stakeholders with detailed insights about how their citizens view and use the city. Basically it’s like “google analytics” for cities.
Our dedicated team of urban enthusiasts and data geeks is already working with 25+ cities in Israel and the US, including San Francisco CA, Arlington TX, Tel-Aviv, Haifa, Tel Aviv, and more.
If you are passionate about leveraging data and tech to work on real-world challenges and radically improve life in cities – your place is with us.
What is the role?
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) & Inside Sales Team work to identify sales opportunities to accelerate revenue growth and allocate those opportunities to the appropriate sales channel. As a ZenCity Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will work closely with the business team.
- Conduct outbound/cold call engagements via both phone and email and develop leads/prospects
- Ramp to expected 80-100 outbound calls/day in 30 days.
- Be creative, outgoing and persistent in contacting new customers and generating new business
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure that the company’s sales targets are met
- Convey product knowledge to potential clients, adhering to company messaging and positioning.
- Continuously stay up to date on technologies relevant to the ZenCity’s Business lines and send feedback back to product teams.
- Candidate MUST be prepared to support activities to track and analyze their own and the company’s effectiveness in generating creating new business.
- Personal drive, energy and enthusiasm to achieve and surpass goals
- Self-Starter with the potential to lead
- Working hours are in-office from 14:00-23:00 PM, Monday-Thursday.
- Great connector, able to start a conversation with everyone from all levels of management
- Strong interest in technology and tech business, previous technology experience a plus
- Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Native English speaker
- Hebrew or other languages – advantage
- Previous SDR experience- huge advantage
- Previous sales/telemarketing experience- advantage
- Competitive and incentive-driven
Please send your CV+one page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the position you are applying for.
ZenCity is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
At ZenCity, we are re-inventing the way cities listen to, understand and interact with their citizens. The ZenCity platform is a helps cities to understand their residents on a city scale. We analyze data from social media, city repositories (e.g. city hotlines), local media and sensors, and provide local government stakeholders with detailed insights about how their citizens view and use the city. Basically, we’re like the “google analytics” for cities.
As a senior data scientist, you will be in charge of building and directing a team of 4-5 data scientists of varying skills, building the very heart of a product which helps run dozens of cities like San Francisco and Tel Aviv.
You will research, select, fine-tune and deliver models for conversation classification using NLP and deep learning, sentiment analysis, real-time data stream anomaly detection and clustering and event prediction, using an ever-growing set of data streams which relate to all aspects of city life. Exciting stuff!
- Design and implement algorithms that support decision making and human understanding of data for city decision makers
- Develop analytical and statistical models and methods, that describe and predict a variety of urban phenomena, and deliver these to production
- Build NLP pipelines in multiple (common) languages – including tokenization, categorization, feature extraction and sentiment analytics
- Integrate a wide variety of data real-world data – from sensor and infrastructure data, to human-generated content, into insight-driven user interfaces and APIs
- Constantly work to research, learn and implement cutting edge, state of the art methods and technologies
- A Ph.D. or Master’s Degree in exact sciences
- 4+ years of relevant experience in machine learning research
- A solid foundation and background in machine learning and prediction models, with broad understanding of supervised and unsupervised learning methods and algorithms
- Excellent analytical skills, with a proven track record including publications, development and deployment experience
- Experience building Deep Neural Networks (RNNs, CNNs, GRUs, LSTMs., etc.)
- Good experience with Python programming, including experience with pandas, numpy, matplotlib, unittest/pytest, and an understanding of how to pack models and deliver them as python packages
It’s even better if you have:
- Some experience in NLP workflows/tools
- 3+ yrs experience in the application of data science / ML / DNN models and data pipelines for real-world problems
- Experience with urban issues\human related data flows
- Passion for cities and improving life in the modern, urban environment
Please send your CV+short cover letter to email@example.com and state the position you are applying for.
ZenCity is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates