About The Position
Who are we?
Zencity is re-inventing the way governments listen to, understand, and interact with their residents. Our community insights & analytics platform and community survey solution use advanced NLP and ML algorithms to help government organizations be more data-driven. Our global team of urban enthusiasts and data geeks works with over 200 cities - from Los Angeles, to Chicago, to Tel Aviv. If you’re passionate about joining a growing and dynamic company focused on leveraging data and tech to work on real-world challenges and radically improve life in cities – your place is with us!
What is the role:
As a Product Analyst at Zencity, you will lead data-driven decisions in the product team and company wide.
Among your responsibilities, you will define and track product KPIs as well as initiate ad hoc research projects to drive Zencity platform adoption among our 220+ customers.
You’ll work closely with the entire product team on every new feature, throughout the product life cycle, from planning to post launch usage tracking and improvements cycle.
You will play a key role in the roadmap-building process, and will lead initiatives that will optimize the value that Zencity users are getting from Zencity platform and services.
The product analyst at Zencity is the data-driven ambassador for the product team and the entire organization. As a product analyst, your core responsibilities will be:
- Establishing product KPIs and company-wide KPIs to ensure the expected impact and targets are met
- Exploring and analyzing large data sets and extract valuable insights to support growth and product improvements
- Providing supporting data for prioritizing new features and initiatives
- Creating dashboards and alerts for internal teams to enable easy analysis for the entire company
- 2-3 years of Product/Business/Data analyst experience or similar roles
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Strong SQL and Python experience
- Great interpersonal skills, proactive and independent
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge in Data Studio, Excel - Advantage