About The Position
Who are we?
Zencity is re-inventing the way governments listen to, understand, and interact with their residents. Our community insights & analytics platform and community survey solution use advanced NLP and ML algorithms to help government organizations be more data-driven. Our global team of urban enthusiasts and data geeks works with over 200 cities - from Los Angeles, to Chicago, to Tel Aviv. If you’re passionate about joining a growing and dynamic company focused on leveraging data and tech to work on real-world challenges and radically improve life in cities – your place is with us!
As a HR Manager, you will join Zencity’s People’s department. You will be responsible for leading and executing the US site’s HR strategy including activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, supporting the management in performance management, training and development. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring Zencity’s most valued asset – its people, and supporting them throughout their life cycle in the company.
- Responsible for the full employee life cycle, onboarding to offboarding.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage talent attraction process from end to end.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR plans, systems, tactics and procedures for our US site.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance with alignment to our global company culture
- Manage and Maintain pay plan and benefits programs.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Build and manage employee experience and wellness programs/events from planning to execution including budget, vendor identification, timelines, branding, logistics, etc.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive role.
- Proven experience from a high-tech/startup company
- At least 2 years experience recruiting for E2E roles, including technical roles and senior roles
- Thorough knowledge of employment laws and regulations in the US
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Extraordinary time management skills- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with various interfaces
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Self-starter, independent, results-oriented, and attentive to details
- Experience leading an HR organization
*Should be located in NY