Customer Success Manager
About The Position
Who are we?
Zencity is re-inventing the way governments listen to, understand, and interact with their residents. Our community insights & analytics platform and community survey solution use advanced NLP and ML algorithms to help government organizations be more data-driven. Our global team of urban enthusiasts and data geeks works with over 200 cities - from Los Angeles, to Chicago, to Tel Aviv. If you’re passionate about joining a growing and dynamic company focused on leveraging data and tech to work on real-world challenges and radically improve life in cities – your place is with us!
What is the role?
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be fully responsible for the relationship with your customers, on both the commercial and service level. You will be our customers’ trusted advisor and main point of contact with Zencity. You will be fully responsible for managing our customers’ lifecycle end-to-end, from the mapping of customers’ key needs and challenges, through the onboarding of users to our product, driving the adoption of Zencity across multiple city stakeholders, and delivering value to customers on a regular basis. As the trusted point of contact for our clients, you will also drive the commercial relationship with our customers, including renewals and upsells. This is a quota-carrying position and you will be measured on quarterly and annual goals.
- Achieve quarterly and annual goals and metrics as outlined by CS management
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer executives (Mayors, City Managers), champions and other stakeholders
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of cities’ decision making processes and challenges regarding citizen feedback
- Product Implementation - Keep a record of customer interactions and completed setup steps in our CRM system
- Drive renewals and identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Monitor, measure and map the customer’s onboarding and status
- Plan, lead and execute workshops and training sessions
- Scope and create specific product goals for clients based on their needs
- Become an expert on the Zencity product
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to write case studies and white papers
- Communicate customer feedback to the product team and product changes to customers
- Provide ongoing support as required
- At least 3 years of experience as a trusted advisor/consultant such as strategic/business/organizational consultant or similar roles- a must
- Experience working for a B2B/B2G SaaS company- advantage
- Native English is a MUST! other languages - an advantage
- Strong digital skills, with the ability to simplify complex technical products to audiences with low digital proficiency
- Ability to establish professional and personal connections with both senior officials and entry-level personnel
- A multi-tasker with strong analytical, negotiation and sales skills
- Proactive, charismatic, professional, motivated, organized and responsible
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a team-oriented, client-focused environment
- Ambitious, persistent, and goal-oriented
- Availability to work US West Coast business hours
- Availability to travel internationally ~3-4 times a year
- BA/BSc degree- an advantage
- Urban/municipal background in the US - an advantage
Zencity is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.