About The Position
Who are we?
Zencity is re-inventing the way governments listen to, understand, and interact with their residents. Our community trust platform uses advanced Natural Language Processing, ML algorithms and generative AI to help government organizations hear from more citizens, be more data-driven and increase resident satisfaction.
Zencity’s global team of urban enthusiasts and data geeks work with hundreds of cities and counties worldwide - from Los Angeles, to Chicago, to Tel Aviv. If you’re passionate about joining a growing company whose focus is on leveraging data and tech to radically improve life in communities - your place is with us!
What is the Role?
As a vital member of our Business Operations team, you will be responsible for all things data and analytics for our go-to market teams. This includes maintaining data integrity, utilizing this data to build reports, insights and analyses and work with and report to our Bizops, GTM, and Management teams to produce better business results and drive necessary changes.
As a key member of our Business Operations team, your responsibilities will include:
- Build reports, dashboards and metrics, in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported based on Zencity data.
- Design, develop and maintain ongoing metrics, reports, models, analyses and dashboards to drive key business decisions.
- Develop insights and recommendations based on data to help inform, influence, support and execute business decisions.
- Work with large amounts of data and build tools to streamline business and decision making processes.
- Working closely with internal departments to drive insights that will help produce better business results and drive necessary changes.
- Conduct prospect and customer analysis, to include: win/loss ratios, churn, behavior in use and retention, segmentation, overall trends, customer value among others.
- Work with and manage integrations between BI platform and other platforms, specifically Salesforce.
- 2-3 years of proven experience as a Data or Business Analyst
- Proficient level of SQL - required
- Experience working with BI/Analytics tools ( Looker, Tableau, Periscope) and Excel - required
- Experience working with a product intelligence tool (Amplitude, Mixpanel) - advantage
- Experience working with Salesforce and other GTM tools (Hubspot, Planhat, ChurnZero) - advantage
- Deep understanding of business metrics, as well as a strong overall business sense
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Curious, independent, organized, proactive, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to tell a story and present the results in a clear and interesting way
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
***Zencity is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
Ready to get started?
Reach out to our team to schedule a demo.