A Local Government Guide to ARPA Allocations Using Community Feedback
Learn how you can make the most impact by weaving community feedback into your American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) allocation strategy. With community engagement:
- Assess community needs & priorities
- Align residents with your investment decisions
- Bring council members on board with spending recommendations
- Measure the ongoing impact of funding decisions
- Use community feedback metrics for ARPA & CDBG reporting.
Download our comprehensive, local government guide all about allocating ARPA funds strategically using community feedback to ensure equitable and effective, long-term relief for you residents