Sales Account Executive
About The Position
Who are we?
Zencity is re-inventing the way cities listen to, understand and interact with their residents. The Zencity platform is a decision-supporting tool for understanding people in the city on a wide scale. With the use of advanced AI algorithms, we analyse data from social media, city hotlines and many other sources, and provide local government stakeholders with detailed insights about how their citizens view and use the city. Basically it’s like “google analytics” for cities.
Our dedicated team of urban enthusiasts and data geeks is already trusted by over 180 cities worldwide, across 25 US States, including Chicago, Houston, and New Orleans. If you are passionate about joining a growing and dynamic company focused on leveraging data and tech to work on real world challenges and radically improve life in cities – your place is with us
What makes you a successful addition to our team?
- You’re curious and compassionate about your clients, putting them at the heart of everything you do
- You’re currently in your first sales role, crushing it and loving it (preference for B2B/B2G, Software sales)
- Preference for public sector sales but not a must
- You’re competitive, a self starter and driven by being a trailblazer
- You don’t shy away from a challenge and enjoy a fast pace environment
- You’re organized and can demonstrate the ability to manage a pipeline
- You’re coachable
- You don’t sweat the small stuff
- Experience in prospecting and can demonstrate your ability to generate your own leads
- You work well with a team - we want competitive individuals that are team players
- We don’t have a preference on what degree you have or what school you went to, what sorority, fraternity or other club you were a part of - we’re looking for individuals that want to be part of an organization that is making an impact in the state and local government space!
- We understand the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted many people hampering their job prospects and you might have a gap in your resume - don’t sweat it.
What you’ll receive from us:
- Training, support and an environment that is conducive to making you successful
- Management that cares - we do whatever we can to ensure each day is better than the day before
- Competitive compensation and commission structure
- Flexible paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
*Zencity is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.