Sales Account Executive - Remote
About The Position
Who are we?
Zencity is re-inventing the way governments listen to, understand, and interact with their residents. Our community insights & analytics platform and community survey solution use advanced NLP and ML algorithms to help government organizations be more data-driven. Our global team of urban enthusiasts and data geeks works with over 200 cities - from Los Angeles, to Chicago, to Tel Aviv. If you’re passionate about joining a growing and dynamic company focused on leveraging data and tech to work on real-world challenges and radically improve life in cities – your place is with us!
What is the role?
As an Account Executive you will be an integral part of the company’s growth. By sharing our solutions with state and local governments in North America .
you will communicate over phone, email and in-person with prospects consisting of senior executives (city managers, county administrators and agency heads etc.) and get them excited about data driven decision making by listening to their residents.
You will be managing the sale process through the discovery, solution overview, negotiation to closure while reaching ambitious growth benchmarks.
You will also work internally - cooperating closely with the product team to convey feedback and ideas from clients.
As an Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to work with high-profile clients, participate in conferences, create methods and pipelines and be part of building our sales process.
- Achieve quarterly and annual goals and metrics as outlined by the sales management.
- Maintains a strong pipeline of qualified prospects (3x)
- Acquire new customers from assigned geography, industry, and or a set of prospects
- Coordinates the sales process from start to finish, while calling upon other company sales resources to assist in solutions development, proposal delivery/implementation
- Update client data and communications within Salesforce CRM
- Conduct software product demonstrations virtually using screen share technology
- Develop proposals and respond to RFP’s in a timely manner
- Continuously educate yourself on the latest technologies, competitors and partners
- Leads new customers’ expectations and satisfaction with the implementation process
- Assist other sales and service team members when called upon by Management
- Accurately forecast, track, and report revenue.
- Travel ~30%
What you’ll receive from us:
- Training, support and an environment that is conducive to making you successful
- Management that cares - we do whatever we can to ensure each day is better than the day before
- Competitive compensation and commission structure
- Flexible paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
*Zencity is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
- 2+ years experience in sales positions for B2G/B2B SaaS companies.
- Results and goal driven. Proven track record of exceeding/meeting quotas year over year.
- Great verbal and written communication skills. Be great in writing, in person and over the phone
- Understanding of the SaaS sales pipeline - how to drive business from stage to stage.
- Tech Savvy, good with digital interfaces
- Native or fluent in English - a must!
- Hebrew or other languages - advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or other relevant fields - advantage
- Government sales experience - significant advantage
- Local government background - advantage