Sales Development Representative
About The Position
Who are we?
Zencity is re-inventing the way governments listen to, understand, and interact with their residents. Our community insights & analytics platform and community survey solution use advanced NLP and ML algorithms to help government organizations be more data-driven. Our global team of urban enthusiasts and data geeks works with over 200 cities - from Los Angeles, to Chicago, to Tel Aviv. If you’re passionate about joining a growing and dynamic company focused on leveraging data and tech to work on real-world challenges and radically improve life in cities – your place is with us!
What is the role?
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) & Inside Sales Team work to identify sales opportunities to accelerate revenue growth and allocate those opportunities to the appropriate sales channel. As a Zencity Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will work closely with the business team.
- Conduct outbound engagements via both phone and email to engage & develop leads/prospects
- Ramp to expected 80-100 outbound calls/day in 30 days
- Be creative, outgoing, and persistent in contacting new customers and generating new business
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure that the company’s sales targets are met
- Convey product knowledge to potential clients, adhering to company messaging and positioning
- Continuously stay up to date on technologies relevant to Zencity and communicate feedback to product teams.
- Candidates MUST be prepared to support activities to track and analyze their personal effectiveness in generating new business.
- Personal drive, energy, and enthusiasm to achieve and surpass goals
- Self-Starter with the potential to lead
- Sunday-Thursday full-time role - Working hours align with the US Monday-Thursday (14:00-23:00)
- Great connector, able to start a conversation with everyone from all levels of management
- Strong interest in technology and local government, previous technology experience a plus
- Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Native English speaker
- Hebrew or other languages – advantage
- Previous SDR experience - huge advantage
- Previous sales/telemarketing experience - advantage
- Competitive and incentive-driven
***Zencity is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.