Enterprise Account Executive (USA Remote)
About The Position
Who are we?
Zencity is a mission-driven startup re-inventing the way governments hear from, understand, and engage with their residents. Our community input & insights platform and community survey solution use advanced NLP and ML algorithms to help government organizations make data-driven decisions. Our global team of urban enthusiasts and data geeks works with over 300 cities - from Los Angeles, to Chicago, to Austin. If you’re passionate about joining a growing and dynamic company focused on leveraging data and tech to work on real-world challenges and radically improve life in cities – your place is with us!
Zencity’s global team of urban enthusiasts and data geeks work with hundreds of cities and counties worldwide - from Los Angeles, to Chicago, to Tel Aviv. If you’re passionate about joining a growing company whose focus is on leveraging data and tech to radically improve life in communities - your place is with us!
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for managing the full sales cycle for Zencity’s enterprise customers, state agencies and law enforcement. In this quota-carrying role, you will identify new sales opportunities and upsell existing accounts within your vertical. Reporting into the Head of Enterprise Sales, you will work collaboratively with the sales and customer success team to identify and manage sales opportunities.
What You'll Do:
- Prospect new and into existing accounts
- Work closely with a team of advisors who will help open doors with executive level prospects
- Work closely with the enterprise client success team to identify growth opportunities
- Achieve quarterly and annual targets and metrics as outlined by management
- Maintain a strong pipeline of qualified, prospective opportunities
- Coordinate the sales process from start to finish, while calling upon other company sales resources to assist in solutions development, proposal delivery/implementation
- Update client data and communications within Salesforce
- Conduct software product demonstrations in person and virtually
- Continuously educate yourself on the latest technologies, competitors and partners
- Lead new customers’ expectations and satisfaction with the implementation process
- Assist other sales and service team members when called upon by management
- Accurately forecast, track, and report pipeline position
- Conduct demos
- Travel ~30%
- Attend conferences
What You'll Bring:
- ~2 years of experience in SaaS sales preferably in B2G
- Hunter mentality
- Results and goal driven
- Proven track record of exceeding/meeting quota quarter over quarter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tech Savvy, good with digital interfaces
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience selling to law enforcement, local government and state agencies a plus
What you can expect from us:
- Ongoing collaboration with Zencity team members
- Growth opportunity, both personally and professionally
- A leadership team that encourages to hear your ideas and expertise
- Flexibility to work from anywhere in the US (east coast preferred)
Zencity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.