QA Automation Engineer
About The Position
Who are we?
Zencity is re-inventing the way governments listen to, understand, and interact with their residents. Our community insights & analytics platform and community survey solution use advanced NLP and ML algorithms to help government organizations be more data-driven. Our global team of urban enthusiasts and data geeks works with over 200 cities - from Los Angeles, to Chicago, to Tel Aviv. If you’re passionate about joining a growing and dynamic company focused on leveraging data and tech to work on real-world challenges and radically improve life in cities – your place is with us!
What is the role?
At Zencity, We are building backend services, frontend UIs, mobile apps, and prototypes. right candidate is excited and willing to learn to take on these testing challenges.
- Create, realize and automate tests to increase & maintain quality and efficiency
- Create test scenarios and test cases by analyzing the functional specifications
- Work with the Engineering and Product teams to build a comprehensive test strategy
- Perform full cycles, regression, and post production tests on desktop web applications
- Give constant QA feedback and lead the QA agenda during the entire development process
- Provide detailed bugs and test progress status
- Investigate new features, write and automate test cases and test plans
- At least 3 years experience as QA Automation engineer.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with Web automation testing.
- Developed automated End to End and integration test scenarios.
- Hands-on experience in Selenium / Cypress / TestComplete / Watir or similar tools.
- Experience with API testing,
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) using GitLab, CircleCi, Bitbucket or other well-known solutions
- Experience with Data Quality Testing and Data Querying (SQL)
- High level of written and verbal English
- Analytical mind, critical-thinking skills, and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with a can do attitude
It’s even better if you have
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience in native automation testing for iOS and Android