Senior Python Full Stack Developer
About The Position
Who are we?
Zencity is re-inventing the way governments listen to, understand, and interact with their residents. Our community trust platform uses advanced Natural Language Processing, ML algorithms and generative AI to help government organizations hear from more citizens, be more data-driven and increase resident satisfaction.
Zencity’s global team of urban enthusiasts and data geeks work with hundreds of cities and counties worldwide - from Los Angeles, to Chicago, to Tel Aviv. If you’re passionate about joining a growing company whose focus is on leveraging data and tech to radically improve life in communities - your place is with us!
What is the role?
As a Senior Python full-stack developer, you will join our team in our Tel Aviv office. You will be in charge of taking on the development of great new features that help mayors and other city leaders understand their citizens and their city in more effective ways, improving the lives of millions of citizens around the world. This includes working on all components of our product, from data integration and server-side algorithmic work to front end implementation. The work includes Python and React development.
- Great interpersonal skills
- At least 4 years of experience with web development
- 1+ years of experience working with React/Angular/Vue, preferably also with TypeScript
- Extensive experience with Python and Django
- Solid understanding of RESTful web services
- Experience with Agile development process and automated testing
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, delivery-driven environment
It’s even better if you have:
- Designed and built a POC or product/service from the ground up, or architected a product/service in your current or previous roles
- Familiarity with AWS services like RDS, Lambda, SQS and EKS.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Familiarity with containers and K8s
***Zencity is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.