About The Position
Who are we?
Zencity is re-inventing the way governments listen to, understand, and interact with their residents. Our community insights & analytics platform and community survey solution use advanced NLP and ML algorithms to help government organizations be more data-driven. Our global team of urban enthusiasts and data geeks works with over 200 cities - from Los Angeles, to Chicago, to Tel Aviv. If you’re passionate about joining a growing and dynamic company focused on leveraging data and tech to work on real-world challenges and radically improve life in cities – your place is with us!
What is the job?
As a Product Manager at Zencity, you will lead the product work and execution and be responsible for the entire product lifecycle, from concept to production. You will establish a shared vision for your product across the company at large, while collaborating closely with top talented cross-functional team members from various departments, in order to lead the product from concept to launch. You will play a key role in the roadmap-building process, as well as lead initiatives that will have a great impact on the future direction of the company.
- Fully own your product, leading every aspect of it, including strategy, research, product definition, user experience, execution, launch, and production.
- Communicate the product roadmap and requirements internally, and play a key role in shaping the product vision.
- Gather and prioritize customers’ requirements, intents, and business cases, by analyzing user feedback, product data, researching the market and competition, turning business needs into detailed product requirements and user workflows.
- Define and analyze key metrics that inform the success of the product, ensure our goals for customer engagement are met, and talk constantly with clients to continually improve our offering.
- At least 2-3 years of proven product management experience including the delivery of impactful products, start to finish.
- A team player, with excellent leadership and personal skills.
- Fluent in defining user workflows and sketching wireframes.
- Experience in building high-quality consumer-facing products.
- Skilled in researching and analyzing customers’ needs, intents, and business cases.
- Passionate about building amazing user experiences, with a keen eye for details.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both in English and Hebrew.
- Creative, intelligent and curious professional, who can apply innovative thinking to solve problems.
- Proactive and independent.
- Self-organized and process-driven.
- Passionate about impacting the day to day lives of millions of city dwellers worldwide.
***Zencity is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.