Product Marketing Writer
About The Position
Who are we?
Zencity is re-inventing the way governments hear from, understand, and engage with their residents. Our community input & insights platform and community survey solution use advanced NLP and ML algorithms to help government organizations make data-driven decisions. Our global team of urban enthusiasts and data geeks works with over 300 cities - from Los Angeles, to Chicago, to Tel Aviv. If you’re passionate about joining a growing and dynamic company focused on leveraging data and tech to work on real-world challenges and radically improve life in cities – your place is with us!
What is the role?
As a Product Writer, you will work alongside our powerhouse product team in creating a delightful user experience of our platform. Our ideal candidate is a team player who is passionate about product content and creating the ultimate user experience for our clients. In the big picture, you should be someone who’s looking for challenges and growth and is capable of engaging with high-level strategy while managing all the moving parts of fast-paced startup deadlines.
If you’re highly self-motivated, and derive energy from all things brand voice, messaging, and UX, this is for you.
- Collaborate with the Product, Client Services, R&D and GTM teams to plan and execute aligned content strategy and support with content needs
- Understand the product, as well as the user’s perspective and intent, in order to create engaging copy that drives product adoption and usage
- Research, develop, write and execute across a variety of compelling content including product UX, funnel emails, product tours, and knowledge base articles with the purpose of engaging and connecting with our clients
- Create clear, consistent, concise user interface copy for the platform which facilitates user navigation, onboarding, error messages, and other text components of the end-to-end user experience.
- At least 2 years experience as a UX writer / content writer with product experience is a must with a strong portfolio of relevant work
- Extremely comfortable translating complex tech and data concepts into clear and engaging explanations for our clients
- Experience with difference types of product and marketing copy, from product tours and workflows, to in-product microcopy and help articles
- Native English speaker - Must
- Proven Content Marketing experience - An advantage
**Zencity is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.