Survey Research Analyst
About The Position
Who are we?
Zencity is re-inventing the way governments listen to, understand, and interact with their residents. Our community insights & analytics platform and community survey solution use advanced NLP and ML algorithms to help government organizations be more data-driven. Our global team of urban enthusiasts and data geeks works with over 200 cities - from Los Angeles, to Chicago, to Tel Aviv. If you’re passionate about joining a growing and dynamic company focused on leveraging data and tech to work on real-world challenges and radically improve life in cities – your place is with us!
What is the role?
As a Surveys Research Analyst, you will create customized online survey solutions for our clients, including questionnaire design, survey data analysis, and reporting. You will take part in setting the professional standards of Zencity’s survey solution and support the productization of the service, to enable survey automation and scalability.
- Own Zencity’s surveys service end-to-end
- Build customized questionnaires aimed to gauge public input on various issues in a non-biased manner
- Analyze survey results and extract meaningful insights from the data to inform our clients’ decision-making processes
- Create professional reports outlining survey finding and takeaways
- Develop appropriate documentation to support best practices
- Work closely with Customer Success team to determine client needs and design best practices to deliver on end-to-end client survey projects
- Work with the Product team to streamline and automate surveys’ conduction and analysis
- Work with the data science and full-stack teams on productizing surveys and streamlining survey result analysis
- At least two years of experience in survey design and execution
- Background in a scientific field- Statistics is a big plus
- MA or Ph.D. in social sciences (e.g., psychology. sociology, statistics, political science, business administration, statistics, and related fields) -Must
- Native-level English
- Excellent writing skills
- attention to details
- Proficiency in R or Python - advantage
- Experience in presenting findings to senior-level stakeholders - advantage
- Understanding of customer journey strategies - advantage
- Policy and government experience - advantage
- Experience in working with online marketing and audience targeting tools and methods - advantage
***Zencity is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.