About The Position
Who are we?
Zencity is re-inventing the way governments listen to, understand, and interact with their residents. Our community insights & analytics platform and community survey solution use advanced NLP and ML algorithms to help government organizations be more data-driven. Our global team of urban enthusiasts and data geeks works with over 200 cities - from Los Angeles, to Chicago, to Tel Aviv. If you’re passionate about joining a growing and dynamic company focused on leveraging data and tech to work on real-world challenges and radically improve life in cities – your place is with us!
What is the role?
Zencity is seeking a full time native-English marketing content writer to join our content team! If you’re passionate about marketing and writing is your jam - then this is the role for you.
As a marketing content writer, you’ll be contributing to the growth of one of the leading GovTech companies in the world by creating compelling content to generate inbound leads, uphold Zencity’s brand values, and help convert relevant prospects into Zencity customers. The content team is a lynchpin in Zencity’s stellar marketing department - creating a range of content products from white papers to blogs, to web content and case studies.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, committed to producing high-quality deliverables (even when deadlines are tight), thrives in the dynamic startup environment, writes beautifully, and has a firm grasp on SEO best practices. This is a full-time, in-house position.
- Being an integral part of the marketing team
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics and generating ideas for new content types
- Optimizing content to match all lead life-cycle journey stages
- Developing and writing compelling content to engage our target audiences, local government professionals from different government entities
- Delivering quality marketing pieces that include: Emails; landing pages;, website content; blog posts; white papers; guides; data reports; brochures; solution overviews; success stories; and more.
- Native written English - MUST
- 3+ years of experience content writing
- 2+ years experience as part of a tech or startup marketing team - MUST
- Flawless writing skills, free of spelling and grammatical mistakes
- Highly analytical-thinker
- Creativity in developing new topics into content assets across various mediums
- An ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Independent but a team player
- Experience with SaaS, local government- an advantage
- Experience with customer marketing - an advantage
- Familiarity with Marketo/WordPress - an advantage
- Please include writing samples in your application, either as links or as attachments
***Zencity is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.