Talent Acquisition Specialist
About The Position
Who are we?
Zencity is re-inventing the way governments listen to, understand, and interact with their residents. Our community insights & analytics platform and community survey solution use advanced NLP and ML algorithms to help government organizations be more data-driven. Our global team of urban enthusiasts and data geeks works with over 200 cities - from Los Angeles, to Chicago, to Tel Aviv. If you’re passionate about joining a growing and dynamic company focused on leveraging data and tech to work on real-world challenges and radically improve life in cities – your place is with us!
What is the role
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will join Zencity’s People’s department. You will be responsible for E2E recruitment processes including identifying candidates, working closely with managers and ensuring the best candidate experience. You will spot top talent, pitch our company and vision, build and shape great teams, and use innovative recruiting methods. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring Zencity’s most valued asset – its people.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruitment processes from sourcing, crafting profiles & phone interviewing to in-depth behavioral interviews and issuing an offer.
- Creatively attract and recruit top-notch candidates and maintain a strong pipeline of talent while executing a meaningful candidate experience
- Create a unique and memorable experience for our candidates
- Develop and maintain innovative sourcing channels and recruitment campaigns
- Conduct effective, data-driven recruiting processes while utilizing our ATS while using metrics to support smart decision making.
- Work alongside managers across departments to coach and train them on recruiting-related subjects and implement best practices.
- Lead top candidate experiences, innovative recruiting & brand initiatives to create strong employer branding both internally and externally
- Be an ambassador for our culture and mission
- 2+ years of recruiting experience , including R&D technical roles and senior roles - a must
- At least 1 year of experience from a high-tech/startup company - a must
- Excellent English -both verbal and written - must
- Ability to tackle any position in the high-tech industry
- Proven sourcing skills and experience with recruiting databases and social media platforms (such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Stack Overflow, GitHub and more)
- Proven experience in in-depth behavioral interviews
- Extraordinary time management skills- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with various interfaces
- Self-starter, independent, results-oriented, and attentive to details
Zencity is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.