Employee Experience Manager
About The Position
Who are we?
Zencity is re-inventing the way governments listen to, understand, and interact with their residents. Our community insights & analytics platform and community survey solution use advanced NLP and ML algorithms to help government organizations be more data-driven. Our global team of urban enthusiasts and data geeks works with over 200 cities - from Los Angeles, to Chicago, to Tel Aviv. If you’re passionate about joining a growing and dynamic company focused on leveraging data and tech to work on real-world challenges and radically improve life in cities – your place is with us!
What is the role?
As an Employee Experience Manager, you will join Zencity’s People’s department. You will take the lead and provide excellent customer service to our employees and will be in charge of all welfare initiatives, both on a company-wide level and on a personal level. You will help shape Zencity’s culture and will be responsible for all internal company events, and you will also support and initiate activities to build our employer branding internally and externally. Above all, you will be responsible for the day-to-day experience of Zencity’s most valued asset – its people.
- Build a creative employee experience strategy across the employee life cycle, connecting employees to our brand, our values, and our culture.
- Manage the employee experience budget, while ensuring timeliness and deliverables are met.
- Develop and produce events from proposal to delivery. Set targets, communicate, maintain timelines and priorities for every event and manage the branding and communication of the event
- Support departmental and team activities and events (per request).
- Support recruitment marketing projects, such as building campaigns, to bring our employer brand to life.
- Be a focal point for all employees welfare issues
- Be an ambassador for our culture and mission
- Proven experience in a similar role in a medium-size fast-growth technological start-up, or in a high-tech company with high energy and fast-paced global environment.
- Experience in end-to-end execution of welfare activities and events
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with various interfaces
- Extraordinary time management skills - Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- Self-starter, independent, results-oriented, and attentive to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills - in Hebrew and in English
- Deep familiarity with all relevant social media channels (Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, TikTok, youtube) - advantage