Director of Business Operations
About The Position
Who are we?
Zencity is re-inventing the way governments listen to, understand, and interact with their residents. Our community insights & analytics platform and community survey solution use advanced NLP and ML algorithms to help government organizations be more data-driven. Our global team of urban enthusiasts and data geeks works with over 200 cities - from Los Angeles, to Chicago, to Tel Aviv. If you’re passionate about joining a growing and dynamic company focused on leveraging data and tech to work on real-world challenges and radically improve life in cities – your place is with us!
What is the role
As the Director of Business Operations at Zencity, you will be the leading and driving force behind defining the core metrics of the broader business, translating those into automated processes within the company CRM (Salesforce) and related tools, driving actionable insights and creating real value for key stakeholders. The ideal candidate will possess the optimal experience and characteristics to initiate and translate high-level needs into an end-to-end process, manage employees, consultants and software, exhibit great analytical and people skills, and to drive the entire team and company forward, in a fast pace and hyper-growth environment.
- Manage our entire lead, opportunity and account infrastructure, identify areas for improvement and those to double-down on, and implement the necessary changes and KPI trackers to continually monitor execution.
- Manage our existing and introduce new business applications to drive growth and efficiencies in the business.
- Collaboratively define and implement processes and playbooks for the different go-to-market teams.
- Improve our scalable reporting system and define proper cadences to properly alert on trends and changes in trends and make actionable recommendations on the fly.
- Continually search for further improvements to build a best-in-class business operations program.
- Communicate with key stakeholders to continually understand the evolution of their operations and become a trusted advisor to all.
- 5+ years of experience in a go-to-market operational position with proven experience in B2B SaaS.
- A fundamental understanding of SaaS KPIs and metrics including ARR, LTV/CAC, conversion rates, etc.
- Hands-on Salesforce experience and experience in the recommendation and implementation of new business applications, with the flexibility to use existing tools until changes are necessary.
- Exemplary and proven leadership skills and the ability to manage dotted-line and direct teams and service providers.
- Willingness to often work US hours to support our global presence and expansion.
- Ability to manage multiple intense projects at the same time.
Zencity is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.