About The Position
Who are we?
Zencity is re-inventing the way governments hear from, understand, and engage with their residents. We’ve created the most effective and comprehensive solution available: a suite of tools, all providing different methods of hearing resident feedback, all aimed at fostering effective, inclusive, and consistent community engagement.Our global team of urban enthusiasts and data geeks work with over 300 cities - from Los Angeles, to Chicago, to Tel Aviv. If you’re passionate about joining a growing and dynamic company focused on leveraging data and tech to work on real-world challenges and radically improve life in cities – your place is with us!
What is the role
As an Onboarding Manager, you will be responsible for shepherding our customers through the onboarding process and ensuring they are well-equipped to reap value from various Zencity tools. You are well-versed in government and are able to serve as a trusted advisor in assisting them to understand how to best integrate Zencity tools into their day-to-day. You will be responsible for managing our customers’ initial set up, value plan development, and training in a timely manner. This is not a technical onboarding manager role, but rather a strategic partner and advisor for our clients to get them started on the right path efficiently and effectively.
- Leading all deployment phases of our customer’s onboarding process until full completion within a predefined time frame, including:
- Kick-off and use case mapping
- Value Plan development
- Setup and launching of all tools
- Project manage and collaborate working closely with Sales, Customer Success, Professional Services and Support to ensure a seamless transition between the Sales process to post-onboarding lifecycle with Customer Success.
- Proactively nurture the relationship with the customer while creating the necessary trust and confidence that the goals will be met.
- Be perceived as a trusted advisor with customer executives (Mayors, City Managers), champions, and other stakeholders
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of cities’ decision making processes and challenges regarding citizen feedback
- Monitor, measure, and map the customer’s onboarding and status
- Plan, lead, and execute workshops and training sessions
- Become an expert on the Zencity product
- Communicate customer feedback to the product team
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Customer Success/Consultant/Project Manager/ Delivery related “hands-on” background in complex environments
- US government background/expertise
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines.
- Detail-oriented – able to capture proper information correctly and accurately.
- Tech Savvy with the ability to understand customer's needs and provide solutions
- Self-starter, capable of thriving in a small, dynamic, and high growth startup environment
- Strong digital skills, with the ability to simplify complex technical products to audiences with low digital proficiency
- Ability to establish professional and personal connections with both senior officials and entry-level personnel
- Proactive, charismatic, professional, motivated, organized and responsible
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a team-oriented, client-focused environment
- Experience working for a B2B/B2G SaaS company- advantage
- Availability for US working hours
- BA/BSc degree
- Native English speaker
Zencity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.