Customer Success Manager - Core (US-Remote)
About The Position
Who are we?
Zencity is re-inventing the way governments listen to, understand, and interact with their residents. Our community trust platform uses advanced Natural Language Processing, ML algorithms and generative AI to help government organizations hear from more citizens, be more data-driven and increase resident satisfaction.
Zencity’s global team of urban enthusiasts and data geeks work with hundreds of cities and counties worldwide - from Los Angeles, to Chicago, to Tel Aviv. If you’re passionate about joining a growing company whose focus is on leveraging data and tech to radically improve life in communities - your place is with us!
What is the role?
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be fully responsible for the relationship with your customers, on both the commercial and service level. You will be our customers’ trusted advisor and main point of contact with Zencity. You will be fully responsible for managing our customers’ lifecycle end-to-end, from the mapping of customers’ key needs and challenges, through the onboarding of users to our product, driving the adoption of Zencity across multiple city stakeholders, and delivering value to customers on a regular basis. As the trusted point of contact for our clients, you will also drive the commercial relationship with our customers, including renewals and upsells. This is a quota-carrying position and you will be measured on quarterly and annual goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Achieve quarterly and annual goals and metrics as outlined by CS management
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer executives (Mayors, City Managers), champions and other stakeholders
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of cities’ decision making processes and challenges regarding citizen feedback
- Product Implementation - Monitor customer usage and report on potential situations on low usage risk
- Drive renewals and identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Scope and create specific product goals for clients based on their needs
- Become an expert on the Zencity product
- Communicate customer feedback to the product team and product changes to customers
- 3+ years of experience as a trusted advisor/consultant/project manager such as strategic/business/organizational consultant or customer success manager or similar roles
- Experience working for a B2B/B2G SaaS company
- Strong digital skills, with the ability to simplify complex technical products to audiences with low digital proficiency
- Ability to establish professional and personal connections with both senior officials and entry-level personnel
- A multi-tasker with strong analytical, negotiation and sales skills
- Proactive, charismatic, professional, motivated, organized and responsible
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a team-oriented, client-focused environment
- Ambitious, persistent, and goal-oriented
- Availability to travel ~3-4 times a year
- BA/BSc degree
- Urban/municipal background/inclination in the US