Operations Manager (Part-Time)
About The Position
Who are we?
Zencity is re-inventing the way governments listen to, understand, and interact with their residents. Our community insights & analytics platform and community survey solution use advanced NLP and ML algorithms to help government organizations be more data-driven. Our global team of urban enthusiasts and data geeks works with 300 cities and counties - from Los Angeles to Chicago, to Tel Aviv. If you’re passionate about joining a growing and dynamic company focused on leveraging data and tech to work on real-world challenges and radically improve life in cities – your place is with us!
What is the role?
As an Operations Manager at Zencity, you will join our Business Operations team in a part-time position, and be responsible for making sure our day-to-day financial, business operations and administrative matters are handled professionally and expeditiously. In your role, you will provide value to numerous key stakeholders and you’ll gain a strong foothold in a growing and exciting innovative environment.
- Manage the administrative side of our business operations, supporting our go-to-market, finance, and business operations teams.
- Improve the company’s cash flow and cash position by streamlining our collection efforts and making sure the company is paid in a timely fashion.
- Manage subscription packages and user administration for key business software.
- Monitor IT equipment inventory levels and replenish stock as needed. Perform complete inventory checks of all stock at scheduled intervals.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve operational performance and efficiency
- University or college graduate with good grades and at least 2 years of professional experience (part or full-time).
- Experience in an Office Manager/operation manager role within high-tech organizations - advantage
- Fluent professional English - Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must!
- Exceptional organizational skills and highly attentive to details.
- Ability to follow processes and help formulate processes.
- Strong proficiency with working on documents and spreadsheets whether in Office or G-Suite environments.
- Assertive yet outgoing and service-oriented personality.
- Availability to work US West Coast business hours if needed