Customer Solutions Team Lead
About The Position
Who are we?
Zencity is re-inventing the way governments listen to, understand, and interact with their residents. Our community insights & analytics platform and community survey solution use advanced NLP and ML algorithms to help government organizations be more data-driven. Our global team of urban enthusiasts and data geeks works with over 200 cities - from Los Angeles, to Chicago, to Tel Aviv. If you’re passionate about joining a growing and dynamic company focused on leveraging data and tech to work on real-world challenges and radically improve life in cities – your place is with us!
What is the role?
We are looking for a passionate Customer Solutions Team Lead to manage and grow our client-facing support team. You will lead a team of dedicated professionals, fully responsible for setting up new clients and providing technical support for existing clients. You will work closely with both our customer success managers and technical teams to establish processes and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage and grow an on-site and offshore customer support team, drive their personal and professional development
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations, lead and prioritize workload and handle escalations
- Escalate support-related concerns and situations, and be the customer-facing front for any major technical problem.
- Develop and implement customer support methodologies and best practices
- Build and maintain work processes and relationships with all stakeholders (customer success, product, and R&D)
- At least 2 years of experience in a Customer Support role for a global SaaS company - must
- Previous experience in a managerial role - big advantage
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills and able to effectively communicate complex subjects to both technical and non-technical audiences at all level
- Experienced in managing escalation with multiple stakeholders within the organization - product, R&D
- Proven experience working with ticketing systems (ZenDesk \ Jira, etc…) and API integrations
- Organized and process-oriented with the ability to drive resolutions
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English