Data Solutions Specialist
About The Position
Who are we?
Zencity is re-inventing the way governments listen to, understand, and interact with their residents. Our community insights & analytics platform and community survey solution use advanced NLP and ML algorithms to help government organizations be more data-driven. Our global team of urban enthusiasts and data geeks works with over 200 cities - from Los Angeles, to Chicago, to Tel Aviv. If you’re passionate about joining a growing and dynamic company focused on leveraging data and tech to work on real-world challenges and radically improve life in cities – your place is with us!
What is the role?
As a Data Solutions Specialist, you will work hand in hand with our Customer Success, Engineering and Product teams to ensure the completeness and quality of the data our clients access through the Zencity platform. You will be fully responsible for the set up of new clients, including the configuration of their dashboard, the collection, and integration of hundreds of data sources from social media and news sources, as well as the integration of third-party applications such as CRMs and City Hotline systems, and help ensure their optimal performance at all times. Finally, you will be encouraged to work with our Product and Engineering teams to continuously improve and scale our data sources collection and client setup processes, as well as coming up with innovative solutions to better serve our clients utilizing our data.
- Research and gather data sources for our partner cities and counties, using a combination of internal tools and external resources
- Set up Zencity dashboards for new clients
- Configure data sources and optimize them for client-specific coverage
- Lead the integration of third-party applications data into Zencity, such as CRMs and City Hotline systems
- Document and optimize our data sources set up and maintenance processes
- Document and optimize our integrations with third-party applications
- Monitor, document, and resolve localized data sources tasks for clients
- Raise recurring issues to the R&D teams and help design scalable solutions
- Systematic and organized
- Exceptional attention to details
- Ability to Multitasking
- Business-level English proficiency is a must, fluent Hebrew is an advantage
- An exceptional collaborator and communicator who can effectively communicate with developers and commercial teams alike
- Previous experience in a technical problem solving oriented role (support, information systems, testing) - 1-year experience
- Basic data analysis skills - an advantage
- Experience working with API integrations - an advantage
***Zencity is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.