Customer Solutions Specialist (USA Remote)
About The Position
Who are we?
Zencity is re-inventing the way governments listen to, understand, and interact with their residents. Our community insights & analytics platform and community survey solution use advanced NLP and ML algorithms to help government organizations be more data-driven. Our global team of urban enthusiasts and data geeks works with over 200 cities - from Los Angeles, to Chicago, to Tel Aviv. If you’re passionate about joining a growing and dynamic company focused on leveraging data and tech to work on real-world challenges and radically improve life in cities – your place is with us!
What is the role?
As a Customer Solutions Specialist, you will work fully remote, and be responsible for new customers’ dashboard setup and maintenance, and providing technical support for T1 level problems to existing customers.
You will be expected to learn all about the inner workings of the Zencity product in order to serve as a technical expert on various wide-ranging topics. In addition, You will be fully responsible for the configuration of new customers’ dashboard, the collection, and integration of hundreds of data sources from social media and news sources, as well as the integration of third-party applications (e.g: CRMs, City Hotline systems, etc). Finally, you will be working with our Product and Engineering teams to continuously improve and scale our data sources collection and client setup processes.
- Provide independent and high-quality responses to our customers for T1 level technical problems via email ticketing system
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Work closely with our developers and technical teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Research and gather data sources for our partner cities and counties, using a combination of internal tools and external resources
- Lead the integration of third-party applications data into Zencity, such as CRMs and City Hotline systems
- Document and optimize our set up and maintenance processes
- At least 1 year of experience as T1 technical support in a SaaS Company - must
- An excellent collaborator and communicator who can effectively communicate with customers and developers alike
- Passion for troubleshooting and constant self-learning.
- Exceptional attention to details
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Experience working with API integrations - an advantage
- Willing to work fully remote
- Availability during eastern time work hours
Zencity is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.