Great news – we’re about to launch our product in Paris, and we’re looking for a new team member to help us do it.
We’re Looking for a French speaking analyst to join our growing team for (at least) three months.
Zencity (http://zencity.io) is a startup from Tel-Aviv reinventing how cities are managed. Our AI-based platform provides local governments with wide-scale citizen feedback analytics across all communication channels.
For a deployment with the city of **Paris** we are looking to hire a French speaking analyst to help localize our platform to the city’s needs.
- Create and maintain French language machine-learning training set from social data.
- Analyze and measure success of advanced AI algorithm.
- Recognize meaningful trends in social media data and other data sets.
- Work directly with partners and clients in France.
- Work from Paris for two weeks during April – all expenses paid!
- Native or fluent French speaker, fluent in Hebrew and English as well.
- Technological proficiency or know-how.
- Meticulous and with attention to detail.
- Data analysis background – advantage.
- Social media background – advantage.
75% or full position (your choice) for three months with an option to stay on long term, starting immediately.
Work out of our Central Tel Aviv office and travel to Paris for two weeks during april with the team.
Interested? Know someone who might be?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org